Friday, April 16, 2010

UFO's.

I should start this post with a disclaimer that this is not the roof of our home, rather one within eyeshot. Imagine my surprise when I looked out the window one day and saw two gigantic flying creatures that look like they should be in a twilight zone episode.

Upon closer inspection, and a google search, I identified these UFO's as Turkey Vultures, and that black hole in the roof? That would be their front door. And let me just mention that these things are only uglier when they decide it's time to make baby turkey vultures in full view of the neighborhood. Still, it's nice to see nature existing in what I consider to be a bustling area.....but maybe they could use just a little modesty if they decide to return again next Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment