Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When life gives you LeMoNs

This is another canvas painted by Maggie of BopBop Designs. It's been adorning our kitchen for the last year, but I had not gotten around to adding any other touches of lemon yellow to the kitchen.










Finally a year later I added a few more bits of yellow! Can you spy all of them? The fishbowl is the home of our goldfish "Darby 1" & "Darby 3".....our potty training secret weapons.









I found these jars at Homegoods for $10 each and wasn't sure at the time what I'd use them for, but couldn't pass them up! I added the faux lemons from Target for $4.99 and I think one more box will fill the jars up nicely. Anyone thirsty for lemonade?


I'd love to add this pretty wreath from www.williamssonoma.com to the mix, but at $80 I'll have to keep my eyes open for a cheaper alternative....let me know if you see one!



1 comment:

  1. I do a lemon theme in my kitchen in the summer! Love it. Check Home Good for fake lemons as well. And Pier 1. I love the pear topiary...did you make it?

    ReplyDelete