Monday, March 1, 2010

"GQ cribs" for G & Q!

It's no secret that it's difficult to get home decorating done with two active little boys! Although these rooms are still works in progress I thought I'd share a few peeks at the new "GQ cribs" for G&Q!




Third times a charm right? This is the same Pottery Barn Kids bedding that I fell in love with while pregnant with Jack and we will be using it for the third time! One of the things I love about Pottery Barn Kids is that the quality is fantastic, anything able to survive two babies and still hold up gets 5 stars in my book. This bedding set and decor is the Chamois Lambie line from 2005.



All we need now is the baby!



Grant's room is also still in progress, although he has already settled in. I still have a shelf and some artwork that needs to be hung, but Grant doesn't seem to notice. His bedding set is by Restoration Hardware Baby in coastal blue & chocolate . I adore the calming blue and rich brown together.


If you look on the dresser, you can see the adorable canvas painting by a good friend and artist Maggie of BopBop Designs, http://bopbopdesigns.blogspot.com/ She is currently involved in a new business venture, the fabulous Hand & Stone massage and facial spa, http://www.handandstone.com/spa/Pennsylvania/Glen-Mills which I highly reccomend!


No two year olds room is complete without a Bear skin rug right? John lovingly refers to this room as "G's cocktail Lounge" and says he half expects to see Grant sipping a shaken martini in his club chair.


I was very happy to find a little nook to provide Grant with comfortable place to read, his latest favorite novels include "The little engine that could" and "Cars and trucks and things that go".


I think he looks content with his new room, after some design revisions of his own.....what do you think?




3 comments:

  1. you are too sweet! love the rooms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that nursery line from PBK as well. And I love the vinyl quote above the crib. And Grants' room is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE his "revisions"; he looks like a little angel sleeping!! Absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete