Friday, February 12, 2010

A day every mother dreads....

I've seen this before with Jack, but it's a day I was hoping would not come so soon for Grant....

The other day I looked at Grant and realized that my baby was not so much a baby anymore! All the signs were there that this day would be soon, he can walk up the steps on his own without needing to hold a hand, is feeding himself from a fork or spoon without making messes, and just yesterday pointed up to a falling leaf in the sky and exclaimed with delight "Butterfly", clear as a bell.

As sad as leaving the baby stage may be, we couldn't be more happy with the toddler Grant has become. He has a particular calm, quiet yet always joyful demeanor about his personality which always makes us smile.

And luckily I already have the best prescription to cure baby fever.....and he is due April 13th!


No comments:

Post a Comment