Thursday, August 26, 2010

MiSo CuTe!

We are back from our summer break! We have been so busy with tons of summertime fun that the blog has been neglected! Be sure to check back for some catch-up posts of Quinns baptism, our trip to Hershey and Jack's back to school projects!



In the meantime, here are a few pics from our date night dinner. "Date night" with three kids under the age of 5 usually means take-out since the logisitics (and finances!) of hiring a sitter for three can be a little daunting. Grant has always had a complex palate. I would not be a bit surprised if he turns out to be the next Emeril. He had been eyeing up my sushi and I was a bit shocked when he said, "I eat sus-si too". I should also add that he wanted the wasabi laden soy sauce on it!










No comments:

Post a Comment